Oldies first dance wedding songs

“All I Have to Do Is Dream,” The Everly Brothers
“Baby, It’s You,” The Shirelles
“Be My Baby,” The Ronettes
“Because,” Dave Clark Five
“Born to Be with You,” The Chordettes
“Can’t Help Falling in Love,” Elvis Presley
“Chances Are,” Johnny Mathis
“Dedicated to the One I Love,” The Shirelles
“Devoted to You,” The Everly Brothers
“For the Love of You,” The Isley Brothers
“For Your Precious Love,” Jerry Butler and The Impressions
“God Only Knows,” The Beach Boys
“Good Feeling,” The Violent Femmes
“A Groovy Kind of Love,” The Mindbenders or Phil Collins
“I Love You, Yes I Do,” The Platters
“I Only Have Eyes for You,” The Flamingos or Art Garfunkel
“I Only Want to Be with You,” Dusty Springfield or Vonda Shepard
“In the Still of the Night,” The Five Satins
“Let It Be Me,” Nina Simone or The Everly Brothers
“The Look of Love,” Dusty Springfield
“Love Is All Around,” The Troggs
“Love Me Tender,” Elvis Presley
“Memories Are Made of This,” Dean Martin
“My Eyes Adored You,” Frankie Valli
“My Girl,” The Temptations
“My Own True Love,” The Duprees
“Only You,” The Platters
“Ooo Baby Baby,” Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
“Sea of Love,” Phil Phillips and The Twilights or The Honeydrippers
“Smile,” Nat King Cole
“Stand By Me,” Ben E. King
“That’s How Strong My Love Is,” Otis Redding
“To Know Him Is to Love Him,” The Teddy Bears
“To Love Somebody,” The Bee Gees
“Unforgettable,” Nat King Cole
“Warm and Tender Love,” Percy Sledge
“Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” The Beach Boys
“You Are the Sunshine of My Life,” Stevie Wonder
“You Belong to Me,” The Duprees or Patsy Cline
“You Send Me,” Sam Cooke
“You Were Made for Me,” Sam Cooke
“You’ll Never Walk Alone,” Elvis Presley
“(You’re My) Soul and Inspiration,” The Righteous Brothers