Motown R&B Soul first dance wedding songs

“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” Ashford & Simpson
“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now,” McFadden & Whitehead
“Ain’t No Woman (Like the One I Got),” The Four Tops
“Ain’t Nobody,” Chaka Khan
“Ain’t Nothing Like the Real Thing,” Aretha Franklin
“All My Life,” K-Ci & Jo Jo
“Always and Forever,” Heatwave
“Angel of Mine,” Monica
“Back at One,” Brian McKnight
“Beautiful,” Mary J. Blige
“Being with You,” Smokey Robinson
“Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me,” Gladys Knight & The Pips
“Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe,” Barry White
“Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” Lauryn Hill
“Caught Up in the Rapture,” Anita Baker
“Could It Be I’m Falling in Love,” The Spinners
“Ebony Eyes,” Rick James with Smokey Robinson
“Everything,” Mary J. Blige
“Feel Like Makin’ Love,” Roberta Flack
“The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face,” Roberta Flack
“Giving You the Best That I’ve Got,” Anita Baker
“Here and Now,” Luther Vandross
“I Do It for You (Everything I Do),” Brandy
“I Just Can’t Stop Loving You,” Michael Jackson
“I’ll Be There,” The Jackson 5
“I’ll Take Care of You,” Marvin Gaye
“I.O.U. Me,” BeBe & CeCe Winans
“Just the Two of Us,” Grover Washington Jr.
“Kissing You,” Keith Washington
“Knocks Me Off My Feet,” Stevie Wonder
“Let’s Get It On,” Marvin Gaye
“Let’s Stay Together,” Al Green
“Look What You Done for Me,” Al Green
“Love and Happiness,” Al Green
“My Cherie Amour,” Stevie Wonder
“Never Knew Love Like This Before,” Stephanie Mills
“Nothing Can Change This Love,” Otis Redding
“On Bended Knee,” Boyz II Men
“The Only One for Me,” Brian McKnight
“Overjoyed,” Stevie Wonder
“Shining Star,” The Manhattans
“Since I Fell for You,” Al Jarreau
“So Amazing,” Luther Vandross
“So This Is Love,” James Ingram
“Solid (As a Rock),” Ashford & Simpson
“Spend My Life with You,” Eric Benet
“Still,” The Commodores
“Sweet Love,” Anita Baker
“Sweet Thing,” Rufus featuring Chaka Khan
“The Sweetest Thing,” Lauryn Hill
“That’s the Way Love Goes,” Janet Jackson
“This Will Be (An Everlasting Love),” Natalie Cole
“Tonight I Celebrate My Love,” Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson
“True Love,” Calvin Richardson and Chico DeBarge
“We’re in This Love Together,” Al Jarreau
“You Are My Lady,” Freddie Jackson
“You Make Me Feel Brand New,” The Stylistics
“You Mean the World to Me,” Toni Braxton
“You’re All I Need to Get By,” Marvin Gaye and Tami Terrell
“You’re Makin’ Me High,” Toni Braxton