The Wedding Vow Poem Idea

Say your heart with a poem, the wedding is the big day that people life for love, this sweet wedding vow idea is nice to use.

You are not the air that I breathe,
You are the sweet scent that drifts upon it
You are not the food that I need,
You are the nourishment of my soul

You are not my will to survive
You are my reason for living
It is with you that I experience the wonders of the world
It is with you that I triumph over the challenges in my path

It is your partnership that will lead me
to the fulfillment of my dreams
It is your friendship that guides me
as I learn and grow

It is your patience and wisdom
that calms my restless nature
It is through you that I know my true self
I do not take you for granted, I cherish you

I do not need you, I choose you
I choose you today in witness of all the people who love us
I choose you tomorrow in the privacy of our hearts
I choose you in strength and weakness

I choose you in health and in sickness
I choose you in joy and sorrow
I will choose you, over all others,
every day for all the days of my life

(Author Unknown)

The wedding vow poem idea taken from :
honestly i forgot where i find it...lol