Rock Indie Pop first dance wedding songs

“After All,” Peter Cetera and Cher
“After All Is Said and Done,” Beyoncé
“All I Want Is You,” U2
“All My Love,” Led Zeppelin
“Amazed,” Lonestar
“And I Love Her,” The Beatles
“Angel in the Snow,” Elliott Smith
“Anyone Else but You,” Moldy Peaches
“As Long As You Love Me,” Backstreet Boys
“As Long As You Love Me,” Justin Bieber and Big Sean
“Babe,” Styx
“Baby, Come to Me,” James Ingram featuring Patti Austin
“Baby, I Love Your Way,” Peter Frampton
“Best of My Love,” The Eagles
“Biggest Part of Me,” Ambrosia
“Breathe,” Faith Hill
“Change the World,” Eric Clapton
“Chasing Cars,” Snow Patrol
“Cherish,” Kool & the Gang
“Color My World,” Chicago
“Come What May,” from Moulin Rouge
“Completely,” Michael Bolton
“Count on Me,” Bruno Mars
“Crash into Me,” Dave Matthews Band
“Crazy for You,” Madonna
“Crazy Love,” Van Morrison
“Don’t Know Much,” Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville
“Don’t Know Why,” Norah Jones
“Eternal Flame,” The Bangles
“Everything,” Michael Bublé
“Faithfully,” Journey
“Falling into You,” Céline Dion
“Fields of Gold,” Sting
“First Day of My Life,” Bright Eyes
“Forever,” Ben Harper
“Forever in My Life,” Prince
“Giving You the Rest of My Life,” Bob Carlisle
“Go There with You,” Steven Curtis Chapman
“Grow Old with Me,” John Lennon or Mary Chapin Carpenter
“Have I Told You Lately That I Love You,” Van Morrison or Rod Stewart
“Head over Feet,” Alanis Morrisette
“Here We Are,” Gloria Estefan
“Heroes,” David Bowie
“Hold My Hand,” Hootie & the Blowfish
“Home,” Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
“How Much I Feel,” Ambrosia
“How Sweet It Is to Be Loved by You,” James Taylor
“I Believe in You and Me,” Whitney Houston
“I Can Only Imagine,” David Guetta and Chris Brown
“I Get Weak,” Belinda Carlisle
“I Knew I Loved You,” Savage Garden
“I Love You,” Climax Blues Band
“I Remember You,” Björk
“I Want to Know What Love Is,” Foreigner
“I Will,” The Beatles
“I Will Always Love You,” Whitney Houston
“Ice Cream,” Sarah McLachlan
“I’ll Always Love You,” Taylor Dayne
“I’ll Have to Say I Love You in a Song,” Jim Croce
“I’m Your Angel,” Céline Dion and R. Kelly
“I’m Yours,” Jason Mraz
“In My Life,” The Beatles
“In Your Eyes,” Peter Gabriel
“It Must Be Love,” Madness
“It’s All Coming Back to Me Now,” Céline Dion
“Just Between You and Me,” April Wine
“Just the Way You Are,” Billy Joel
“Kiss Me,” Sixpence None the Richer
“Lady,” Styx
“Let Love Rule,” Lenny Kravitz
“Let Me Love You,” Ne-Yo
“Love Me Like the World Is Ending,” Ben Lee
“Love Song,” Tesla
“Love Will Keep Us Alive,” The Eagles
“Lovesong,” The Cure
"Lucky,” Jason Mraz
“Make It with You,” Bread
“Make You Feel My Love,” Adele
“Maybe I’m Amazed,” Paul McCartney
“A Moment Like This,” Kelly Clarkson
“More Than I Can Say,” Leo Sayer
“My All,” Mariah Carey
“My Heart Will Go On,” Deline Dion
“My Love Is Your Love,” Whitney Houston
“Never Gonna Let You Go,” Sérgio Mendes
“No Ordinary Love,” Sade
“Nobody Does It Better,” Carly Simon
“Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You,” Glenn Medeiros
“Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now,” Starship
“Now That I Found You,” Michael Bolton
“Old Fashioned,” Cee Lo Green
“On the Wings of Love,” Jeffrey Osborne
“Open Arms,” Journey
“The Power of Love,” Céline Dion
“Save the Best for Last,” Vanessa Williams
“She’s All I Ever Had,” Ricky Martin
“She’s an Angel,” They Might Be Giants
“Sign Your Name,” Terence Trent D’Arby
“Slave to Love,” Bryan Ferry
“Somebody,” Depeche Mode
“Something in the Way She Moves,” James Taylor
“Something So Right,” Paul Simon or Annie Lennox
“Stand By My Woman,” Lenny Kravitz
“Steady As We Go,” Dave Matthews Band
“Suddenly,” Billy Ocean
“Sweet Thing,” Van Morrison
“Take My Breath Away,” Berlin
“Thumper,” Mumford & Sons
“Time in a Bottle,” Jim Croce
“Tonight and Forever,” Carly Simon
“Trouble Me,” 10,000 Maniacs
“True Companion,” Marc Cohn
“Truly,” Lionel Richie
“Truly Madly Deeply,” Savage Garden
“2 Become 1,” Spice Girls
“Us,” Regina Spektor
“Vision of Love,” Mariah Carey
“Waiting for a Girl Like You,” Foreigner
“The Way I Am,” Ingrid Michaelson
“We Belong,” Pat Benatar
“We’ve Got Tonight,” Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
“When I Need You,” Leo Sayer
“When I’m with You,” Sheriff
“Will You Marry Me?” Vonda Shepard
“Woman,” John Lennon
“Wonderful Tonight,” Eric Clapton
“Written in the Stars,” Elton John and LeAnn Rimes
“You and I,” Ingrid Michaelson
“You and I,” Lady Gaga
“You and I,” Wilco
“You Are the Best Thing,” Ray LaMontagne
“You Give Good Love,” Whitney Houston
“Your Love Is King,” Sade
“Your Song,” Elton John
“You’re in My Heart,” Rod Stewart
“You’re My Best Friend,” Queen
“You’re My Home,” Billy Joel
“You’re the Inspiration,” Chicago
“You’ve Made Me So Very Happy,” Blood, Sweat & Tears