Informal Wedding Vows Idea

Kevin and Mai each wrote their informal vows separately, but they both ended up including lots of references to their shared love of travel.

Kevin: “I vow to love Mai for the rest of my life. I vow to value her, and honor her, until the end of my days. I vow to remember always my family and friends, and to return to them always, no matter how far we travel.

I vow to remember what is truly valuable in life, and to value therefore the ones we spend it with. Mai, I love you so much I wake up sometimes and can hardly believe my luck for ever having met you. I promise to be your loving husband for the rest of my time on Earth.”

Mai: “Kevin, you are my hero, my inspiration, my strength. Every day, without fail, you make me smile, and remind me how so lucky I am to have you in my life. Being with you has shown me how it is possible to love someone across oceans, time zones, and seasons.

I vow to be your best friend, companion, and partner through life’s ups and downs. I vow to grow together with you and love you more with each passing day.

I promise to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, and to always be there for you for as long as we both shall live. We have so many adventures ahead of us, and I look forward to taking each step by your side.”

This Informal Wedding Vows Idea was taken from:
The Knot Guide to Wedding Vows,...  - Carley Roney